Friday, April 11, 2008

I am Bad at This!

So I thought I would have all this time to post and that I would update all the time!  Then the whirl wind started!  I am still training for the half marathon, trying to pack/move and trying to keep up at work!  The days just FLY by!!!!  Work, cook dinner, play with Kelsey, spend time with Geoff, workout, pick up the house, laundry, go to bed!  I just feel that I have so much going on right now!  I feel a lot of pressure right now to run this half-marathon!  I want to do this!  I just want it to be over!  I have put a lot of time into training and I have worked hard!  I can do it!  I might pass out after I cross the finish line but I am determined to make it!  It will be a nice accomplishment!  So it is less than a month away!  Next week is the 6 mile race!!  I am VERY excited to have my dear friend Amy running that one with me!  It will be nice to have her pushing me along the way!!!  Thanks, Amy!  You are such a GREAT friend!

2 comments:

Jodee said...

You are one busy mama. Maybe things will slow down a bit once you get moved and settled in with Peg!

I left Cory downtown with his co-workers after Dan Zanes so I am blogging up a storm while doing laundry!

Jboo said...

I'm thinking you may be a bit of an overachiever with all you have going on! And you seem to manage it all and still have a smile on your face - you're amazing! Have a fun weekend.

Jan