Monday, April 14, 2008

One Less Thing to Be Stressed About!

Well the house thing is a done deal! Finally all the inspections are done and all deals are worked out! I can now sleep at night and not have to worry about going back and forth!! Plus I KNOW we will be moving! Before I was worried something would not work out and we would go through all this again! I don't know if I could handle that!! Now I am very excited about looking for a new house. I went for a run tonight in my parents neighborhood and I loved seeing all the kids outside and cute houses! This will be fun now!!!
So about running!! Yeah I am still running! Tonight I went about five miles!! Just trying to get ready for that 10K on Saturday!! I know this one will be easy since I will be in the company of my dear friend Amy! Maybe I will get some pictures from this one!! However the countdown is on! The half-marathon is so close!! Only a couple weeks away!! I think I can . . . I think I can . . . I think I can . . . SAY IT WITH ME! I will need all the support I can get!!

1 comment:

Jboo said...

YES -- you can do it Shari!!! Congrats on the house sale all going through -- what a relief and now the fun begins -- looking for a new house!

Jan