Monday, April 28, 2008

Let the Countdown Begin!

Well here we are! The week of the half-marathon! Man time flies!! So I don't really know if I am ready or not! I have been running, and running and running! I don't expect to break any records! I just hope to finish! Preferably not LAST! I am very nervous about this. For some reason I am thinking that I will be judged if I don't run it fast enough! What is fast? I don't know. I guess it just depends who you are talking too. I am not setting my goals high. I hope to finish the race in under three hours! That is almost a 14 minute mile pace. To me that seems really slow. But it also seems realistic! Although I have been running at least 4 days a week since deciding I was going to do this, I have not always stuck to the training schedule. It is tough to stick to a schedule when you have other things you need to be doing! But I will try and I will finish!!

Enough of the rambling! Now for a couple of pictures!

2 comments:

Jboo said...

You can do it!! And I think that sounds fast! Cute pictures of you two and Kelsey -- could she be any more adorable?!!!

Jan

Jodee said...

Oh my goodness! That sounds very fast to me too! We will be cheering you on!