Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lacking In Pictures!


So I have been lacking in the picture department!! I didn't really even get any birthday pictures up! However, here are some cute pictures!! On Friday night we went to Kobe's Steakhouse! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE going there!! They have great food and it is always lots of fun!! We got to see some good friends that we have not seen in awhile!! Kelsey loved using chopsticks! They brought her out her own with "training wheels"! :) That is what I need for mine!


This picutre is from this morning!! Spring has arrived and it is supposed to be in the 70's today!! We are very excited about this! She got to wear capri pants, short sleeve shirt and flip flops!! I also found these adorable headwraps at Children's Place!! She looked so cute this morning! I will have to get a better headshot to see the cute headwrap!

2 comments:

Jboo said...

Great photos of your girl! She is so grown up and gets more and more adorable every day -- if that's even possible!
Jan

Jodee said...

That restaurant looks like a blast. Love Kelsey's new hairband too! I need to get to the Children's Place soon!