Saturday, April 19, 2008

What a Day!

Wow today has been a productive but busy day!! The morning started with a 10K race!! This was a little tough! I don't know how I am going to make it through the half-marathon but I am still going to try!! I was so lucky to have Amy running with me today!! She kept me going!! THANKS, AMY!! If only she could run the half marathon with me! Today we had beautiful weather and we were able to run 9:56 minute miles! We finshed the 6.2 miles in one hour and one minute!

This was after the race! I was thinking thank god it is over! : )

After the run we went to lunch with Geoff and Adam. We had a nice time!! Then it was onto cleaning out the storage room, the closets and just the junk in general! We made a lot of progress and there is a light at the end of the tunnel! You don't realize how much you stuff you have until you start going through it!!

I just finished folding about five loads of laundry and I am ready for bed!! I hope tomorrow is more relaxing!! I need a little break!!

2 comments:

Jboo said...

Whoohoo -- way to go Shari!! Come on half-marathon -- you can do it!

Jan

Jodee said...

Wow! It looks like you had a great run with Amy! At least the weather cooperated for once!

The one great thing about moving is weeding out all of the junk! If you need a break tonight, come on out for ice cream. We will be going after dinner!