Monday, March 31, 2008

Where Did the Weekend go!

Here it is Monday already!! This weekend FLEW by!! It all started Friday when I left work at noon! It was non-stop until Sunday!! Friday we had company come to town for Kelsey's birthday and they were here all weekend! It was a great weekend for the most part! Saturday morning I did the run as most of you know! Well I ended up finishing 244 out of 448 runners so that is pretty good! My time was 30 minutes and 25 seconds. That isn't great but okay for my first race. I learned some things about running. Don't wear a fleece! It was cold but I got pretty hot with that on. Then I had to stop two different times to tie my shoes! Next time I will go with the double knots!! So the next race is in April and it is a 6.2 mile race! So I will keep working on that running!!

On top of the training I am having a lot more stress added to my plate! This is in my front yard . . . .



Yeah it is a sold sign!! Our house sold!! It is going to be nice to be on the buying side of this nasty market!! We are very excited at the idea of a new house but it is going to be a stressful time until this deal is wrapped up! Yikes! I can't believe this is happening!

Kelsey's birthday was wonderful!! It was nice having everyone here and she certainly enjoyed the attention! Aside from them not being able to find her princess cake the party was a success! She got a lot of nice gifts!

So I better sign off and start house hunting! I said I wouldn't start looking until our house sold! Well the sign is up and it is official!!! Let the search begin! At least there are plent to choose from!!

2 comments:

Jboo said...

What an exciting weekend!! Congrats on the sale of the house -- what fun to be a buyer now!! And don't forget, we want princess party pics too!

Jan

Jodee said...

Congrats on selling your house. Happy house hunting for you!

Glad Kelsey had fun at her princess party!