Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Well it has been awhile since I put up a post! Things have been really busy!! Work has been crazy! And then last week I had the flu AGAIN!!! Hopefully it will continue to be nice out and we can get rid of this nasty weather and all the nasty germs!!

Yesterday we reached 70 degrees! It was great! I took Kelsey on a run with me! We were set to go about 6 miles. However, the tire went flat on my stroller and we only made it 3.4 miles! I will have to save that long run for another day this week! I didn't realize what workout it would be to run and push the stroller at the same time!!

I am excited for the 5K race that is rapidly approaching! It will be nice to get out and do that run! I have not ran much outside because it has been so cold. I know it will be a lot different then the treadmill! That race is on the same day as Kelsey's Birthday party, March 29th! She is going to be 3 on Easter!! She is growing up so fast!!!

My husband is out of town this week for work but we have managed to keep busy! We are looking forward to tomorrow night and going out to dinner with some high school friends!

2 comments:

Jodee said...

You are one busy Mama in March! Let me know if you need any help with Kelsey's party!

Can't wait for our hubbys to make it home this week! Single parenting is not much fun!

Jboo said...

Wow -- your race and Kelsey's b-day party on the same day! You are amazing!! Keep up the good work!

Jan