Monday, March 03, 2008

GRRRRR . . .

I can't even wait to get to the gym! Who ever thought I would say that! I need it as stress relief these days!! Work is driving me crazy and so are some people! I just have a lot of things on my mind and bothering me. I was fine when I woke up and then things through out the day are just getting to me!

Today is just a strength and stretch day after running 5 miles yesterday but I still might do a couple of miles or do some time on the eliptical just to ease the stress!

At least at the end of the week I get to go see the Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood concert!!!! Something to look forward too!!! Yeah!

Here are a couple pictures of Kelsey. We each made individual pizzas last night for dinner. We had so much fun!





4 comments:

Jodee said...

We are in the same boat -- work is making me crazy too! I need a vacation so bad!

Cute pictures of Kelsey making pizza. It looks delicious!

Jboo said...

Being a working mom is hard! Glad to have the concert to look forward to this week. And, as usual, Kelsey is adorable!

Jan

Jboo said...

Ooops -- meant "glad YOU have" the concert to look forward to this week -- wish I was going too! :)

Jan

Jake and Taryn said...

The concert sounds like so much fun!!....and great job on the pizza's...looks so yummy!