Thursday, February 28, 2008

No Turning Back Now!

Well I am all signed up!! I submitted my registration for the half-marathon! It kind of seems real now! Yikes!! Still hoping I can pull it off! I also signed up for two local races. One is a 5K on March 29th and the other is a 10K in April. I think that will help me realize what I am getting myself into! Training gets a little easier everyday! Getting on the treadmill doesn't seem like such a chore! I am hoping to run outside this weekend!! Saturday we are supposed to make it to 58! That is nice enough for me!

3 comments:

Jboo said...

Whoohoo -- Go Shari!!!


Jan

Jodee said...

You go girl!

Jake and Taryn said...

Hooray for you! That is awesome! I too am a runner, but I only do it for fun and sometimes take on small races. It is beautiful here today too and I am hoping to get our dogs out this evening and run! I can't wait to hear how it all goes!! I am sure you will do great!