Friday, February 08, 2008

Tough Night at the Gym!

Last night sucked! I had a hard time staying motivated to stay at the gym for longer than 10 minutes! Problem . . . the TV in front of me was NOT working!! When I am running I need something to keep my attention. I didn't take my iPod in because I wanted to watch TV. I took my headset to tune in the TV. Then it didn't work! So I tried to turn on a couple radio stations . . . they wouldn't come in either!!! Grrr . . . So needless to say it was tough! I did make it 20 minutes on the eliptical and 15 on the treadmill! Go me! Today I will take the day off! Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Jboo said...

Very cool mission -- I know you will accomplish your goals -- you are so focused! Cool blog!!

Jan

Jodee said...

35 minutes? I couldn't last more than 10 minutes the last time I was at the gym! Keep up the good work!