Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Finally . . .

I am finally starting to feel better!! It has been a week since I came down with that nasty stuff!! Now I am just trying to fight off a cold. Once that is gone I will be a lot better!! We had a very busy weekend! We spent Saturday at the Children's Museum with my cousin and her little girl Halle. We had a great time! Here is a picture of Halle and Kelsey with their fire hats on.

On Saturday we also celebrated my nephew Isaac's 7th Birthday!! They grow up so fast!! We went to dinner at his favorite spot and then on Sunday went to Lost in Fun. I think he had a great birthday. Happy Birthday Isaac!

I made it back to the gym last night. It was supposed to be a stretch and strengthen day! However, since I had not been to the gym since last Sunday I decided I better jump right back into things. While watching the Millon Dollar Mission Deal or No Deal I was able to run a couple of miles! It felt pretty good but I could tell that I did not have the strength I did before the influenza hit me. Tonight I will go for three miles and see how it goes!!

Here is a picture of my other nephew Eli! He is so funny!! He eats and eats and eats!! He was so funny at Isaac's birthday dinner!!


3 comments:

Jodee said...

Glad you are feeling better. The flu is never fun!

It looks like you had a busy weekend! The picture of Eli is hilarious! Happy Birthday, Isaac!

Jboo said...

Sounds like a fun weekend was had by all! Glad to hear that you are all feeling better -- now back to the training, right!

Jan

Jake and Taryn said...

I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better...and can get back on track! Sounds like a very fun weekend! :)