Thursday, February 07, 2008

Yes, I am CRAZY!

Well here it goes! Let me just tell you a little bit about myself! I have always been an athlete. Growing up I played softball, basketball and volleyball. I played four years of softball in college and have always been in pretty good shape! One thing though, I HATE running! I hate every second of it! But for some reason I have come up with this bright idea! How about I run the half marathon! I needed a reason to get back to the gym! I have been slacking. If I have something to work toward I have to make myself go. So here it goes! You can follow my journey through this training as I work towards this accomplishment. I know that no one thinks I will or can! That gives me even more motivation to do it! I have been working out the last three weeks to get ready for the training! Hold onto your hats! The official training starts on February 11th!! In the meantime, you can look at some cute pictures of Kelsey! Her dad took her sledding last night! I couldn't get him to take the camera with him so here are some pre-sledding pictures!




1 comment:

Jodee said...

Welcome to blogland! Also, good luck with your training! Your fellow co-workers think you can do it!

Cute pictures of Kelsey!