Thursday, March 20, 2008

Yay to Nice Weather!!

The first day of Spring proved to be REALLY nice!!!! It wasn't very windy and it was almost 70 degrees. I had no excuses not to run outside!! So I set out on a nice little run outside! It was great! If the half-marathon was today I would of made it! I just kept running and running! It felt like I went a lot further then I did but I managed to run 4.5 miles.

So next Saturday I have to run a 5K! I think I can handle that! Let's just hope for nice weather because I am kind of fair weather fan! I don't mind running outside when it is nice but if it is cold I will not do well!!

Training this week has went well!! Hopefully it continues!! The half-marathon will be here soon!!!!!

2 comments:

Jodee said...

Happy training! I can't even imagine running 4.5 miles. Way to go!

Jboo said...

Hope the 5K run and the b-day party went well! Talk to you soon.

Jan