Friday, August 01, 2008

Look Who Has a New Bike!!!

Well last night Kelsey and I were just killing some time. We were in Toys R Us and she was trying out the bikes. Geoff and I had already talked about it and we had planned on buying her a bike for Christmas. Well I caved. I bought her a new bike last night! We have been spending a lot of evenings outside. She currently has a little bike but it is just getting too small!! There is a lot of time left before the winter months so I decided it would get plenty of use!! Mommy's treat! She didn't understand why it wasn't just together when we got home! She was pretty good at being patient why it was being put together. She loves her new bike and it is just the right size for her. She said she wants to practice for two days with training wheels before she takes them off! I told her we will wait and see. Although I would love for her to pick the task of riding a back up that fast, she is only three! I don't have any plans of taking the training wheels off before next year!

THIS IS THE NEW BIKE!
GRANDPA AND DADDY PUTTING IT TOGETHER
PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THE LAST FEW ADJUSTMENTS!
AND SHE'S OFF . . .

4 comments:

Jake and Taryn said...

Kelsey is so CUTE!! I love the picture of her from the back riding her bike. That is priceless! She is so proud of her new bike! I love it that you captured that in the pictures! :)

Jboo said...

Oh my gosh!! She is so sweet and cute on her little bike! I would not be at all surprised if she was riding without training wheels very quickly! Have a fun bike-riding weekend!

Jan

Jodee said...

What a great surprise! Every girl needs a pink bike! It looks like the perfect size too!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

What a cute bike!

It's better that you got her the bike now so she could enjoy it....at Christmas it would probably be too cold and then she would be dying to get out and ride!!

Good luck with the training wheels!

Lisa