Friday, August 15, 2008

BATTER UP!

It was beautiful outside last night! Kelsey wanted to play outside and that was fine with me! Last year for Christmas we bought her a tee ball set. She has taken a recent interest in it. Probably since we have spent about two nights a week this summer at the baseball field watching her dad play! However, the sport is also one of my favorites! I started playing fastpitch softball when I was just 8 years old! I played on a competitive traveling team for several years. I also played four years of college softball at Nebraska Wesleyan and surprisingly still have some records! I loved playing with Kelsey and teaching her all the mechanics! We have some work to do but she is off to a good start!!

3 comments:

Jboo said...

She looks good there! I'm sure with you teaching her -- she's gonna be quite the little athlete! Have a fun weekend!

Jan

Jodee said...

What a cute t-ball set! Kelsey looks like a natural athlete to me! It looks like she is having a blast!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I love that t-ball set.....perfect for the girly athlete!!

Miss Kelsey looks like a pro already!

Lisa