Wednesday, September 03, 2008

KELSEY LOVES THE FAIR!!

Last weekend we found ourselves at the Nebraska State Fair. After how much fun Kelsey had at the fair in Grand Island we were not going to miss this fair!!! She just glows the whole time and doesn't have a fear of anything!!! She would ride the rides for hours, well I guess she did ride for hours!! I preferred the fair in Grand Island only because there were not as many options when it came to riding rides! She is pretty brave and wasn't scared of anything! Her little friend Logan was there as well and was able to join Kelsey on some of the rides! She had a GREAT time!! I also had a lot of fun as the whole family went. Geoff's mom was also in town and joined us!
Here is Kelsey and Logan on the car ride! It was probably one of the favorites! It made me very nervous as the cars just whipped around the corners!! However, she wasn't scared and would put her hands in the air for each corner and then just giggle after they sped around the corner!! It was so cute! I could have watcher her on this ride all day!!! She is riding with her friend Logan in this picture!
Isaac was nice enough to ride the roller coster with Kelsey! She liked this one so much she went a couple of times! Love the mega-pass bracelets!
Kelsey and Eli waiting in line for a ride! Aren't they adorable holding hands?!?
Guess who loved the swings?? Yep, Kelsey!
Can't go to a fair without riding the carousel! She didn't want me to ride it with her. When I said I had too she said that was fine but just to stand there! I was not allowed to touch her horse! Why is she growing up so fast? :(
This was the last ride of the night. They had a single ferris wheel that was all enclosed which she rode but as we were leaving she said she just wanted to ride this one!! Are you serious?? Geoff hates most rides, well he hates the fair why would he like the rides, so I had no choice but to take her! She loved this one as well! She kept saying how she could see so much of the city and how she liked the lights from the fair!
Overall the fair was a great experience!!! I am sure we will be back next year!!!

4 comments:

Jboo said...

Oh my -- she is a brave girl and absolutely adorable on those rides!! Great pictures!


Janet

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Fairs are so much fun....rides and junk food!!!

Kelsey is a little dare devil!!!

Too cute!

Lisa

Jodee said...

It looks like you had a great time at the State Fair! That car ride totally scared me too! Kelsey is growing up soooo fast! Cute pictures!

Lisa said...

Looks like so much fun! : )