Sunday, September 21, 2008

Congratulations Dustin and Jen!

It has been awhile since we have been to a wedding! Kelsey was very excited at the thought of dancing! I told her about the wedding on Thursday and she informed me she was going to "party like a rockstar"! That she did!!!! From the time she walked into the reception she was on the go! She loved dancing and making friends! At one point she became really upset. When I finally found out was wrong I couldn't help but laugh. She was mad because there were too many people dancing! She wanted to be the only one on the "stage"! Very funny!!! We stayed pretty late but she did great! She fell asleep at 10:45 while dancing with her dad! We had a great time and are very happy for Dustin and Jen!

This is a picture of me and my dad!
Kelsey dancing with my brother!
Kelsey stealing a dance from the groom!
Dustin even gave her a little "dip" at the end of their dance!Troy and Dustin are really good friends. Troy was very honored to be his Best Man. Troy did a great job at his toast as well!! Yay Troy!
I love my brother!
What post would be complete without a picture of Kelsey and I? Of course I took this one!
Kelsey instantly made friends and started dancing!


3 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Kelsey is a girl after my own heart....the little dancing machine!!

Looks like you all had a great time at the wedding!

Lisa

Jboo said...

Great photos! Sounds like a beautiful wedding and really fun reception! Kelsey is so sweet -- wanting the whole dance floor to herself! Have a good week!

Jan

Jodee said...

It looks like you had a great time at the reception! Kelsey is sooo cute and funny too! Great picture of you and your Dad!