Friday, September 19, 2008

DISNEY ON ICE WAS FABULOUS!

We had a great time last night at Disney on Ice!! Thanks again to Jodee for driving! The show was really good and I am even more excited for Disneyworld in 23 short days!!! This was a small preview of the fun we are going to have!!

Here Kelsey and I are just waiting for the show to start!

Maddy, Kelsey and Carson at intermission. Aren's they sweet?This is a picture of the pirates. We were on our way home and Kelsey kept wanting me to guess her favorite part. I kept guessing and guessing. I could not figure out what it would be. After about 10 minutes of her telling me to think harder about it she whispered that it was the Pirate part! They were really good but I thought for sure she would pick a princess!
Couldn't do a Disney post without Minne! This is how Kelsey sat the entire show! Can you say she was in awe?

Kelsey and Geoff at intermission.
AND NOW . . . HERE IS A SMALL SAMPLE FOR YOU OF THE FINALE!


We had a great time! I see another road trip in our future!

3 comments:

Jboo said...

Wow -- you got some great photos! It was so much fun! Maddy and I wish we could stowaway in your luggage and tag along to DisneyWorld with you!

Jan

Jodee said...

Great pictures and video! Okay, VIP friend, we expect you to invite us to the next performance or we will just invite ourselves! HA HA! I can drive!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

How did you get video...they are usually nuts at those things about video cameras!!

That picture of Kelsey says it all.....she probably didn't even blink throughout the entire show!

PS...Sarah has the same top!!

So glad you all had such a good time!

Lisa