Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!!

It is going to be a busy weekend and I wanted to make sure and share Kelsey's cute Fourth of July pictures. Thanks to Taryn I was able to create these cards! She gave me a wonderful idea to us Smilebox! As you can see Kelsey has a lot of Fourth of July clothes! Even thought it is only one day, I think Kelsey has at least four outfits, a swimming suit and pajamas! I love shopping for Fourth of July apparel! I hope everyone has a fun and safe Fourth of July!!


4 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

OMG....she is adorable!

I love them all!

Have a wonderful 4th!

Lisa

Jboo said...

Love your photos -- Kelsey is so cute!! Have a fun 4th!

Jan

Jodee said...

These cards turned out sooo cute! Kelsey looks adorable in red, white and blue!

I hope you have a great 4th of July!

Jake and Taryn said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the way they turned out!...and of course I love all the pictures of Kelsey, she looks so cute in all her patriotic stuff! :)