Monday, July 14, 2008

Day at the Zoo!

On Saturday night Geoff and I went out with some friends for a birthday party. Because we don't go out very often together, without her, this was VERY difficult on her! I always feel guilty anytime I do anything where Kelsey can't go. Even if she is with her dad when I am out all I can think about is how fast I can get home! When we left on Saturday we were on the driveway and she was just screaming for me! It was tough! I know after we were gone about five minutes she was fine and had a good time with Grandpa and Grandma but the last image we had was of her screaming. So on Sunday I made it all about her. She didn't leave my side! We went to the zoo right when they opened, went to the grocery store, swam, took a nap together and then swam again! We had a great day!!





4 comments:

Jboo said...

Oh what fun!! She looks so sweet and happy! Watch out for those goats -- don't let them get your fingers!

Jan

Jodee said...

Cute zoo pictures! I am glad to see I am not the only Mom with so much guilt! Couple time is so important too!

Jake and Taryn said...

Poor thing! It looks like you guys had a great day at the zoo and spending the entire day together!! :)

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Looks like a great day at the zoo....what fun!

Lisa