Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Very Random!

It has been awhile since I have posted! Things have been crazy lately! I did come across some pictures on my camera that I thought I would share!! To my surprise Kelsey discovered that she loves pumpkin pie!! I don't like it at all so I have never really even had her try it. Well her pumpkin pie eating started at daycare. They had a Thanksgiving meal and made a pie! Well Kelsey came home that night telling me how she had tried pumpkin pie and really liked it!! So when we went to my Grandma's for Thanksgiving she had to have some!! Apparently she forgot to mention to me that she doesn't like the crust!! She scraped off all the inside!!

Here is the princess drinking some chocolate milk. This is another thing that she never really liked or drank. However, my grandma had it in these little boxes that you get at school. Well apparently it tastes better that way! She drank two of them that day!

I also wanted to post a picture of my dogs! Meet Yoda and Chewy! Sometimes I feel that they don't get enough attention! They are both very good dogs and are very good with Kelsey!!! They really enjoy our new bay window and love just looking out the window!

3 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Didn't you know milk tastes better in those little one serving sized boxes...LOL!!

She is too cute.....hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving!!

Yoda and Chewy look like they are loving their new digs!!

Jodee said...

It looks like Kelsey eats pumpkin pie how her Mom eats pizza! Ha Ha! Seriously, Kelsey looks so cute in these pictures!

Jboo said...

Just discovered that Maddy "LOVES" pumpkin pie this year -- who knew! Great photos -- she looks so sweet drinking that milk. And your doggies -- they look great watching out the window for you!

Jan