Friday, December 05, 2008

Splish, Splash I was Taking a Bath!

One thing that Kelsey LOVES aout our new house is the bathtub in the master bathroom! It is a very nice whirlpool tub. She doesn't necessarily like turning on the jets but she likes all the room to play and the little ledges! The other night I must have been feeling extra nice! I filled up the tub really full and turned on the jets! She would have stayed in there for hours if I would have let her! At least someone is getting some use out of the tub. I can't seem to find the time to take a nice relaxing bath! I must put that on the to do list!


3 comments:

Jboo said...

Wow -- that IS a nice big tub -- no wonder she wants all her baths in there -- it's like her own swimming pool!

Hope you have a fun weekend!

Jan

Jodee said...

Holy cow! That is a big tub! I wouldn't want to get out of there either!

I think you better add a relaxing bubble bath to the top of your "to do" list!

Have a great weekend!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Those pictures are so cute!! I love the one of her with her head in the water with the bubbles all around her face!!

Sarah likes our whirlpool tub too....she always says..."I want the big tub mommy"

Enjoy your weekend:)

Lisa