Sunday, May 04, 2008

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!









Arent' their shirts cute?? My sister stayed up until wee hours in the morning making them for Kelsey and Eli! Thanks, Corissa!!




Well I did it! I set out to run the half-marathon and I did! I didn't walk once and I completed it in a decent time. I finished in 2 hours and 22 minutes!!! Thanks to everyone who came out to watch and support me! It really helped along the way seeing people who are cheering you on!! Thanks Geoff and Kelsey, Corissa and Eli, Mom and Dad, Trish, Patty and Jodee!! It was great seeing all of you!!! Also, Deb it was great seeing you! I always knew where you were because of the balloons!! Great idea!!!






2 comments:

Jboo said...

Congrats Shari!! Wow -- you really ran fast! Now, you'll have to think up some new mission, won't you!

Jan

Jodee said...

Way to go, Shari! We knew you could do it! It was fun cheering you on. Great pictures!