Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Let's Go Fishing!

Over Memorial Day Weekend we took Kelsey fishing. It was a great day to be outside! I didn't know how Kelsey would feel about the fish but she did great!!! She was actually quite good at it!! She caught 5 different little fish! Each time she would reel them in, look at them and then was ready to try and catch another one!! She didn't want too touch them though! I can't blame her, I won't touch them either!! Next time we go I think we will take her out in the boat! She is our little fish and loves anything that involves water! I got some very cute pictures of our day at the lake!!





2 comments:

Jboo said...

Looks like she's a pro at fishing! Great photos -- she's such a cutie!

Jan

Jodee said...

Those are cute pictures. I am with Kelsey -- I wouldn't touch the fish either!