Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Week!!

We have several Halloween activities this week!!! Last night we went to Boo at the Zoo! It was cold but our zoo is pretty small so we got through there really fast!! We also carved a pumpkin yesterday! We had a princess carving set and Kelsey picked out Cinderella. I thought I did a pretty good job!! This week Kelsey has a Halloween party at gymnastics, a Halloween party at daycare, a friend's Halloween party and then Halloween!! I think she will get plenty of sugar!!! Here is a picture of our cute pumpkin!

3 comments:

Jboo said...

WOW!!! I am so impressed with your carving abilities! Squirrels ate our pumpkins!

I love Halloween and Halloween candy! Sounds like Kelsey is going to have a very busy week! Have Fun!!!

Jan

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I need to take some carving lessons from you....the pumpkin looks so cute!!

Have a fun week....get ready for the sugar shock!

Lisa

Jodee said...

Wow! I am impressed too! That turned out soooo good!

It sounds like you have a fun Halloween week planned!