Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Kelsey's Last Night of Track!

Tonight was Kelsey's last night of track!!!  We are so proud of her!!  She did a great job.  I was very excited to sign her up for South Lincoln Track Club.  When I was little that was something I always did!!  The program has been around for a very long time and is still very successful!!!  The director that was there when I participated is still there!!  He has a real passion for this track club and it really shows!!  Here are some pictures from Kelsey's last night.  They did a parade of champions and each child was given a medal.  After that she competed in the 50 yard dash.  We are very proud of how well she did!!



THANKS TO MATT, MEREDITH, LUKE AND GRANDPA FOR COMING OUT AND WATCHING KELSEY RUN!!

NOW ARE YOU READY FOR A GOOD LAUGH????
HERE ARE SOME PICTURES MY MOM DUG UP OF ME WHEN I WAS IN LITTLE GREEN!!  I AM NOT SURE WHO MADE ME PULL MY PANTS UP THAT HIGH!  YIKES!!  KELSEY LIKES LOOKING AT THESE PICTURES!!


4 comments:

Jodee said...

Way to go, Kelsey! Hilarious pictures, Shari! Your expression is funny too!

Jboo said...

Good job Kelsey -what a great little runner you have there! And you were such a cute runner too -- nice shorts!!

Jan

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Yeah Kelsey!!!

Looks like she will be the next one training for the half marathon!

I think I have a similar photo in the archives...I ran a 5K when I was 10 and finished 3rd...it was my first and last race...I stuck with ballet instead of running!

Aimee said...

Ohh, those pants look like they HURT! :)

Thanks for visiting my site and leaving a comment! Your blog is so cute!